Thursday 5 February 2015

double page spread article.

So Ashmita, how was the whole experience for you?
This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and im so lucky to have been able to experience this. Taking this role was the best thing I decided to do, it made me realise how much I love to act and I wouldn’t have been who I am if it wasn’t for the show. The show has helped me build up my self-confidence and changed my mind set on certain topics for the better!

How did you feel on your first shoot?
I was very nervous and terrified as I did not want to make any mistakes and ruin my first shoot, but my fellow cast members were really supportive and helped me build up my confidence in being comfortable to act in front of the camera. I loved it!  
  
What do you think of your on screen character?
my on screen character had a very tough back story, which caused her to take such drastic steps. She was a troubled girl and I feel for her as the things she faces is such a serious issue.

Do you think you have changed after doing your first series?
I think the series did change me and my mind set for the better. It gave me a bigger understanding and a whole new outlook on cyberbullying and suicide. Also, acting with co-stars and team members with more experience than me gave me a higher boost in confidence and made me feel better and at ease at acting.

What do you think of the topic of cyber bullying and suicide?
I think that cyber bullying a big issue that is still widely existent in society today, especially between teens. People may not realise the seriousness of the topic but considering bullying is a big reason of many suicide attempts it is. I think people think suicide is the only way out of the issues in their lives, but to anyone whom it may relate to, it isn’t, there are people to help and there is always a better alternative to help you face your problems.


What plans do you have for future? & what advice would you give to your fans?

Well I want to carry on what I love doing best, and that is to act. I want to be an inspiring role model for my fans. I want to carry on acting on the stage as I enjoy working with other people who inspire me to do well; also my fans help me and motivate me to be a better actress and a better person overall. In the future I hope to be more successful and aspire my dream to grow and be achieved. My advice for the younger generation boys and girls would be to always listen to their heart and to always follow their dreams as nobody can stop them from achieving what they want which is what I done, since I was little I always wanted to appear on TV, when i got the chance. I went for it, and that’s what I want to tell everyone out there to always look for opportunities and give it a go. As one little thing can change your life completely the way it has changed mine. I have lived each day like there’s no tomorrow. I have no regrets for anything as everything happens for a reason. What i would like to say to my fans is that if you fall, Don’t just give up, Get up and face the upcoming challenges that life brings. Each and every moment will be worth living. This is something i had learnt from my friends and family and I would like to advise this to all my friends and my fans out there. Never give up on your dreams because dreams come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment