Sunday 14 September 2014

Media Consumption.

Newspapers.
i dont really read newspapers much as i am not really into them. I only read newspapers sometimes when someone in my house buys them. The newspaper i tend to sometimes read would be 'the sun' as it is quite interesting. The sections i would read are the ones that catch my attention which would probably be the headline at the front of the page other than that i do not read newspapers much.

Magazine.
i do not regularly purchase magazines but when i do it is usually the 'OK!' magazine as it tends to have lots of celebrity news and gossip. i read most of the magazines and the sections that seem interesting to me. 

Television.
I usually spend most of my free time watching tv. Approximately i tend to watch 10-15 hours of tv a week. Depending on what time it is i watch tv either on my own, with my sister or as a whole family. in the evenings i tend to watch tv with my family and my mum or dad decide what to watch because my sister an i decide what to watch in the afternoon.sometimes on the weekends i watch movies in the evening with my family on tv.

Radio.
i like listening to 'capitalFM' and 'Kiss100' because the play the best and latest music that i enjoy listening to. i usually spend about 3-5 hours a week listening to the radio and it is usually while i am in the car or just working in my room. i listen to the radio with my sister or alone.

Cinema.
In the past month the movie i watched in cinemas was 'Lucy' with my friends. i also watch movies on netflix at night on my own and sometimes with my sister. when i go cinemas i go with friends and we usually all decied which movie we want to watch. 

Internet.
I access the internet every day. i access the internet at home, in sixth form and when i am out. i mainly access social networking sites such as twitter, instagram, snapchat, my email and youtube. i also use the internet to shop online. i use these sites to keep in touch with my friends and for entertainment. i also use the internet for my homework and to revise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment